Germany is among those countries that always has its slots open for foreigners to come and work there. The country ranks 4th among the top economies of the world.
People especially from third world countries always prefer getting a work visa from Germany. The labour rights, culture, and life standard there is pretty favourable there.
In today’s topic, we are going to discuss in detail the procedures, methods and requirements of applying and successfully getting a Germany Work Visa.
Read Also: Australian Agriculture Work Visa Program 2022
First, you need to understand the following:
Who can Apply for German Work Visa:
- People who have a Job offer in Germany.
- People who want to do Business in Germany.
- People who are in search of Job in Germany.
- Poeple who are eligible for Working Holiday Visa agreement.
Well, the people belonging to third world countries need to apply for Germany before entering the country. While the people belonging to EEA, EU States, USA, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, Switzerland etc are allowed to enter the country without a visa. They just can apply for a residence permit.
– Where to Apply for German Work Visa.?
It depends on country to country, but you can contact one of the German Representatives in your country. Like German Embassy, Consulate, Visa Application Center.
In case the Representatives are missing your country, you can contact the authorities through the neighbouring countries. You will be served from there in the same way.
– Documents You may Required:
- Valid Passport (Not Near to Expiry Date).
- Two Passort Size Color photographs.
- Filled Application Form.
- Updated & Professional Curriculam Vitae (CV).
- Proof of Residence (In form of Utility Bill or Driving License).
- Details of Job Offered.
- Complete and Verified Academic Records.
- Receipts of Visa Fee (Paid).
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Clear Reports of Medical Tests (Health Insurance).
– Processing Time Period:
Well, it depends on the country to country and work routine and number of visa applicants. As we know that various processes are facing delays because of COVID-19 layers.
But normally your visa processing may take from 1 to 3 months. So keep calm and stay in contact with related authorities to get information and updates about your visa.
– After Arrival in Germany:
If you remained successful in getting a German Work Visa, you are free to travel towards the country anytime. But after your arrival there, you need to fulfil some further procedures.
Like, you need to contact the nearest Foreign Office for an interview regarding the employment contract. Make sure to have a complete document record with you before going to Foreign Office.
– How to Hunt Job in Germany:
It may depend upon your luck, hard work, and consistency. But there are some points that I would surely want to share with you people if you are in Germany and searching for a Job to hunt.
- Make reading newspapers your daily habit.
- Search Online for job updates.
- Attempt walk-in Interviews.
- Try to improve your networking with people of your niche or category.
For Further Details and Information Do Visit this Official Site of German Visa Information.
If you liked the post, do share it in your social circle with others. For any query or information, do contact us in the comments section below.