|Country||Doha / Qatar|
The Journey that began from having only 4 Aircraft to this stage where Qatar Airways now owns the title among the world’s best airlines is no less than a great achievement. Similarly, working with such a great company is also no less than a great achievement.
Qatar Airways has opened positions for the designation of Ticketing Officer. If you are eligible according to the below-mentioned requirements, then do must apply for this position. Let’s have a look at the job description and role.
Read Also: Packing Job in PepsiCo Canada (Part-Time)
- Handle Ticket Booking and Requests
- Communicating Updates, Orientations, Staff Rotations, and Rostering.
- Manage Passengers Accordingly
- Monitoring the performance of the Team
- Train the New Joiners up to the Standards
- Supervise Attendance and Grooming of the team
- Bachelor’s Level Relevant College/University Degree
- A minimum of 4 Years Experience in Airline, Travel, or Hospitality Industry
- Recognized IATA / Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course
- Strong knowledge of Special Rates, Offers, and Promotions
- Proven Track Records of Successful Sales Management
Click Here to apply for this job position and for other queries contact us at our email address.