|Country||Doha / Qatar|
The Journey that began from having only 4 Aircraft to this stage where Qatar Airways now owns the title among the world’s best airlines is no less than a great achievement. Similarly, working with such a great company is also no less than a great achievement.
Qatar Airways has opened positions for the designation of Ticketing Officer. If you are eligible according to the below-mentioned requirements, then do must apply for this position. Let’s have a look at the job description and role.
Read Also: Packing Job in PepsiCo Canada (Part-Time)
- Handle Ticket Booking and Requests
- Communicating Updates, Orientations, Staff Rotations, and Rostering.
- Manage Passengers Accordingly
- Monitoring the performance of the Team
- Train the New Joiners up to the Standards
- Supervise Attendance and Grooming of the team
- Bachelor’s Level Relevant College/University Degree
- A minimum of 4 Years Experience in Airline, Travel, or Hospitality Industry
- Recognized IATA / Airline Advanced Passenger Tariff and Pricing Course
- Strong knowledge of Special Rates, Offers, and Promotions
- Proven Track Records of Successful Sales Management
Click Here to apply for this job position and for other queries contact us at our email address.
I need jobs
I need jobs for Doha Qatar
Please sir I need job
I worked in Karachi port PICD container terminal Junior been an officer
I have worked in Pakistan International Container Terminal has been given in the month Junior been an officer
I need for job helper
I see this on Instagram and I’m interested in this job
Am adnan Omar, having master degree in finance, also having 07 years of experience of how to serve the customer of any company and how to deal with them. Wether they have products or have services.
I have experience in accounting and finance