|Role||Aircraft Crew Leader|
|Company||Airlines / Aviation|
An Airline Company based in Bahrain is searching for a Aircraft Crew Leader. Eligible Candidates are open to apply, while the relevant details regarding the job requirements, description, benefits and other aspects are mentioned below in detail.
- Completion of Secondary School Certification
- Sufficient Knowledge of Arabic/English Language
- Valid Driving Licence (Heavy duty)
- Physically Fit and Good in Health
- Efficiently Supervise Safe Refueling of Aircraft
- To Make Sure the Safe Handling of Vehicles and Equipment
- To Make Sure the Time Management and Avoid Delays
- Three Work Shifts Morning, Afternoon and Night
- Management of Flight Receipts, Vehicles Inspection, Quality Control Inspection
- To Ensure Sufficient Aircraft Engine Oil
- To Ensure Correct Earthing & Hose Connections to the Aircraft.
- Shift Controllers
- Crew leaders Crewmen
- Arad Depot Supervisor
- Operations Superintendent
Click on this Link to directly apply for position. For further queries or information, contact us on our email address.